Some legal information
Full terms and conditions are available in store.
Normal access hours are Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm, Saturday – 9am to 5pm, Sunday – 10am – 2pm.
A deposit is not required if payment is made by credit or debit card or a direct debit is signed.
What can you store?
Storage of the following items is not permitted
- Food or perishable goods, unless they are securely packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures.
- Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents.
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition.
- Chemicals, radio active materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature.
- Any item which emits any fumes, smells or odour.
- Any illegal substance, illegal items or good illegally obtained.
- Compressed gas.
You must either have a valid insurance certificate for contents to be covered in store or buy insurance through Smart Storage.
Rent is charged on monthly periods.
2 weeks notice is required to terminate the contract.
The storage room must be left empty and clean upon vacation.